venerdì 16 settembre 2011

[RE] Just say it.

I don't understand why people can't tell you things straight up.
This quote, taken from Kayluh's blog, makes me smile and the reason is simple: I totally agree with her. I am the kind of person who can not stand people who don't say things for what they are and directly to the person concerned. I know that is not always appropriate say what you think or spit it out, but sometimes, for example when you need a clarification with a person as in Kayluh's case, it's necessary.
I also understand that not everyone has the tendency to be always honest and direct, and there's nothing wrong in it. But sometimes you can't avoid to say the truth only because you are afraid of people's reaction or of what they will think. Bad. Doing things because of someone else demonstrates you have a big lack in your  personality. 
Anyway, this is only my opinion. The way I behave. I don't want someone to say to me ''Oh, but you didn't tell me..'' or '' you are afraid to say it..'' . I don't expect people to be like me either, because I realize that I can be too brutal saying almost always what I have in my mind and I know that it can embarrass. This is why I am trying to find a compromise with myself : being honest, but not intrusive and embarrassing for others. 

Maybe it would be interesting to see someone that is not used to be direct to be it. So ''tell things straight up''. Just to try it. Just say it. 
I will try to close my mouth from time to time.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento