martedì 11 ottobre 2011

[FREE] Friends.

Sometimes I ask myself what does really mean being friends. I have my own idea of friendship, but I know I can't expect people, who are supposed to be my friends, to have the same.
Basically, I am the kind of person who makes clear the feelings towards her friends and who feels hurt anytime they seem to behave differently (even if they do it unconsciously).

Today's matter is this: I left in Italy some really good friends, and one of the thing I was worried about before I came was to ''loose'', during this year, what made these friendships special. People always change and while they are changing they become something new. So who knows what can happen in one year. We meet new people, we experience new things and we just go on with our life. Now I realized that there are people who care about me more than I thought, and it really makes me happy because I have the same feelings towards them. But, at the same time, I am really sorry and sad because of a person who I consider like a twin sister.

Since we met in high school, we have been always very close and from the beginning I felt there was a strong connection between us. But this impression changed few months later I told her about my intention to go abroad. Since then our relationship started to change: she was always avoiding me, giving me the impression that she wasn't approving my choice. Say that this happened like 2-3 times during the last high school year and we always ''fixed'' our friendship without thinking about what was wrong too much.

But now it's happening again. I don't know what to do. It hurts me so much. And what hurts me more is that I can't understand why she haven't understood it yet.

2 commenti:

  1. She might be sad that you've left if she depended upon you a lot :( I don't know what to tell you because this kind of thing is always extremely difficult. I wish you luck I know friendship will prevail!!!

    RispondiElimina